Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Key Jones| Model Bio

Name: Key Jones
 height: 5'3
measurements: 36-26-34                      weight: 140lbs 
eyes: brown
hair: black

 I'm a 22 year old aspiring model and mother of a 3year old little girl from Columbia, SC. Behind the pretty face there is a real young woman, an educated young woman with a cosmetology license, EKG tech and phlebotomy
 certification to fall back on. I also work at a funeral home, and i love my job. I'm a down to earth person who loves to have fun
and put a smile on others faces. My hobbies consist of riding motorcyles, 4wheelers and dirt bikes,going to the shooting range, and shopping for shoes. Being an aspiring model has not been easy but I strive to become very successful and memorable during this journey. I have 18 tattoos which
 are located right foot, left calf, right thigh, bikini line on each side,
 right rib, left hip, left arm pit, left side of breast, both collarbones,
 breast bone, left ear, right arm, upper back, spine and lower back.
For inquiries on video features, photo-shoots, or hosting email Keyjones40@gmail.com

 I want to thank my Tattoo artist: Pochantis, Inkwell Tattoo Studio; Columbia, SC; who has been a big part of this journey.
Where you can find me:
 twitter.com/misskiwi803                

ACCREDITATIONS:
- Dropboy feat Stefon- cumback '11
- Ron G- M.o.n.e.y. '11
- Grindtime Magazine - March '12
- Idymes Magazine- Aug '12
- Turn off your TV Volume II Mixtape - Aug '12
- Showout Magazine "Inkd Out" - Sept '12

No comments:

Post a Comment